PLEASE READ THIS POLICY IN ITS ENTIRETY
We offer 3 payment options:
- Pay for the year in full and receive a 7.5% discount off total tuition.
- Pay in 3 installments, registration fee first. Then pay the first half of the remaining tuition in September and the final half in January. A $25 late fee is added if payment is made after September & after January.
- Pay in 10 installments, registration fee first. Then pay the remaining balance in 9 equal payments from September to May. A $5 fee per month late is added if payment is paid after the month ends.
To help everyone stay on track, we encourage our Automatic Billing Option. Payment would be taken out on the 1st or 15th of each month payment is due.
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT BILLS. It is your responsibility to pay your tuition on time.
- There are no REFUNDS nor credit allowed for absences from classes.
- It is the student's responsibility to attend classes or make up classes they miss in a class of equal level.
- Late enrollment is accepted depending on available space.
- REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN FOR ANY REASON UNLESS WE CANCEL A CLASS DUE TO LOW ATTENDANCE.
Tuition and Rates
Please consult our tuition chart for general rates. NOTE: Families with one student will not pay for more than 10 hours of classes. Families with two or more students will not pay for more than 12 hours of classes.
In addition to annual tuition, the following rates are in effect:
- Class Drop In Rates for Trial are $20 per class
- Master Class Average Rates are between $15 and $25 each
- Adult Classes: Drop in for $10 or buy a 10 Class Pass for $75